Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sunburst LOVE..I have to try this!

Oh look what I came across today! 

 I love this sunburst mirror project that The Nester posted about a few months ago.  There are a ton of great sunburst mirrors out there and many many bloggers that have reinvented less expensive versions of them.  When I was craving one for above our bed in our  mini master makeover a couple of years ago I thought about trying ot get creative and make something but nothing that I came up with seemed substantial enough for the space.  So I ended up buying this gorgeous Nate Berkus mirror.
It was definitely not the thrifty way to go about it but when comparing it with some others out on the market it was a fairly decent price. I had been so thrifty elsewhere that I didn't feel as guilty with one splurge.  Even though I have seen many great DIY versions I am still loving my choice!

That being said I wouldn't mind covering my whole house in sunbursts...I have had a love for them for the past several years that hasn't faded yet!  Just think about all the options of The Nester's version you could make.  With all the different types of paper and/or poster board you could create a gazillion different looks!  If you try this I would love to see what version you produce!  Check out The Nesters link aboce for step by step instructions..Happy Creating!

0 comments: